Saturday, February 1, 2014

Back to the Photography World!

Oh my...the years have slowly slipped by as we have added to our family. But I have a big announcement, I am slowly re-joining the photography world! My older ones are getting older and my husband has a great schedule so now is the time. I miss my creative outlet and am excited to start capturing memories again. Over the last two years I have still shot for friends and family so the next few blogs will be to showcase some of that work. And through the 2014 season I will be offering steep discounts for clients as I try to get my name out there again. Just send me an email for more information.

1 comment:

livnbig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
Billings, MT
I love capturing memories....what more can I say~ www.beuniquephotography.com