Sunday, December 13, 2015

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

I am sure many of you moms of many, or even of a few, know how stressful it is to take pictures of your kids. Well when your the photographer and the mom it is stress times ten. Since daddy works out of town this year I decided just a picture of the kids would do. I think for a quick 35 minute session we got some cute pictures (even if Gemma wouldn't put her bottle down for any)! I hope you all have a wonderful Advent and a blessed Christmas. I will not be sending out Christmas cards this year so please enjoy the picture of the kids and know that we love all of you! Here is the WHOLE family, all nine of our beautiful babies
And here are just the little guys

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Billings, MT
I love capturing memories....what more can I say~ www.beuniquephotography.com