Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Where has the time gone?

With the best of intentions....I had planned on using this as a mommy blog. I want to document my kids lives and share the funny stories that comes with raising nine children. I want to use this place for our memories. Then my body fell apart. As someone who has never had any broken bones, no surgeries and aside from a heart issue years ago been very healthy this has been rough. I have a bulging disc at c5-6, bone spurs and arthritis. My body hurts. I had so many things wrong I couldn't tell the horrible ER Dr. what exactly it was, I just knew I hurt and my hands were numb. Finally almost two months later I am no longer in traumatic pain and am trying to play catch up. I have folders full of unedited pictures, just waiting to be shared:) This post is of our All Saints Day costumes. I helped host a local party this year. We tried a different get-together,normally hosting the party in our own home. The kids seem to have fun and I enjoyed chatting with some other moms. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Billings, MT
I love capturing memories....what more can I say~ www.beuniquephotography.com